Hello Charles,

On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 23:19:14 -0600 GMT (27/02/2008, 12:19 +0700 GMT),
Charles Hinchliffe wrote:

CH> Just to interject here as this is a common problem for a lot of
CH> people, make sure that you don't have the CAPS LOCK key on.  I
CH> previously worked as a tech support director for a large internet
CH> provider and you would be surprised home many times you would get
CH> calls about passwords not be accepted and the only problem was that
CH> the CAPS LOCK key was on.

No, this can't be the reason. When I'm asked to press "any key", I
always press the caps lock key. Are you saying this is broken in
Windows?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

6. Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Message reply created with The Bat! 4.0.14.7