Hello Achdut18,

On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 12:54:10 -0500 GMT (12/04/2008, 00:54 +0700 GMT),
Achdut18 wrote:

A> Unfortunately, I have just discovered that while this works for
A> the servers on which I have non-gmail accounts, this is not working
A> with my g-mail accounts.  Even though I have set account properties
A> in The Bat on BOTH computers to leave mail on the server for 14
A> days, the first computer to download from the gmail server, is the
A> one that gets the mail since the last download by either of the two
A> computers. The second computer to download will only pick up newer
A> mail, and not the mail downloaded by the first computer. I checked
A> my gmail settings and discovered that I have IMAP enabled for each
A> of my g-mail accounts and nothing is checked in the POP download
A> section of the settings area.  Since I only keep listserv mail in
A> gmail, I never want that mail deleted from the gmail servers.  So,
A> how should I configure those settings so that The Bat will be able
A> to download the mail to both computers?

Gmail's POP is something else. There might be a switch somewhere in
the POP setttings, check it out. Otherwise, I suggest to use a
provider that uses standard POP.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Wachskerzen wachsen gar nicht, sondern werden im Gegenteil immer
kleiner.

Message reply created with The Bat! 4.0.20.2