On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 at 14:39:46 -0500, Achdut18 wrote:> OK.  I just tried to
reset the protocol for this acccount from POP3
> to IMAP4. However, the Bat produced an error message that said:
> "Cannot change protocol to IMAP4. Create a new account instead."
>
> Well, I don't want to create a new account. This account is
> subscribed to over a half a dozen listservs.  If I have to change
> the account, that means rejoining each of these listervs, changing
> filters, etc. Is there an easier way to do this?

You don't need to change your listserv because your email address
remains the same. It's just that you create a new account in TB! to
access the email.

You will need to modify your filters though.

--
Robin

Using The Bat! v4.0.20
      Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
      Popfile v0.22.4