Hi everyone,

I want to setup a distribution list for some of the people I have in
my address book. Problem is, when I create a group in the Bat and move
the people into it, their entries are removed from the root level of
the address book. What this means is that if I want to send an email
to a person individually, there is an extra click - I first have to
open the address book and then instead of just double clicking on
their entry, I have to first open the group and then double click on
their entry. Is there another way to do this, or is there a way to
have a person in both a group and the root of the address book at the
same time?
--

Regards,

Mr Happy