On Sat, 26 Jul 2008 00:07:41 +0100, MFPA
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Unless every single member of the group has given you permission to
>share their email address with all the other members you probably
>should not list all their email addresses in the "to" field. Better to
>put them all in the "bcc" field instead. You should put something in
>the "to" field - maybe the group name and your own email address (or a
>disposable email address set up for the purpose).

Hi,

This is something I wanted to do (not show all the email addresses I
mean). So to do this in The Bat, I should add the members to the
group, and then when I create a new message, instead of putting that
group into the 'to' field, I should put it into the 'bcc' field, and
then just put a disposable email address in the 'to' field?
--

Regards,

Mr Happy