> I have noticed that you have a quote in your signature that changes
> every time. How can I make one like that?

I keep several different cookie files in a folder under "My
Documents". I just have to path to them. I use a different one for
different mail groups that I am in via address book templates.

I am not sure if there is a limit, as I have seen some that are quite
long - several lines. A carriage return marks the end of each separate
"quote". If you want to have a line break within a quote use "\n"

Try it :)

--
Rick
Republicans are heartless