Hello Jens,

On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 13:54:14 +0200 GMT (28/08/2008, 18:54 +0700 GMT),
Jens Franik wrote:

JF>>> Is it possible to have a external Command executed and the Output of it
JF>>> inserted into the Template? Would be interesting...

>> You've been told about the %Put macro that offers the optioon to
>> import text files into your template.
>> You can run commands with the %Run macro, the %Run macro is available
>> to those who've installed the MyMacros plugin.

JF> And while the Templates are processed sequentially, i hope, this will
JF> work and i will try this out. It on my list now. Thank you all.

Hm. Looks like I'm still not understanding what you mean. These are
macros that request information (or even trigger action), not an
external command that inserts something by itself.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Ohnosecond: That minuscule fraction of time in which you realize
you've just made a big mistake.

Message reply created with The Bat! 4.0.28.4