> Interesting ... I have thought it would be interesting to have a
> counter - count down to an event for instance or count up (how many
> days since) in a cookie. I have not thought it a serious enough enough
> feature to suggest it :))

I have a countdown timer in my Vista Sidebar that tells how long until
I retire.  At the moment it says  5,569,607  seconds...ooops, 602,
601, etc.   Also shows it in days, hours, etc, for convenience of the
mere mortals who don't have a binary clock on their desk.

dan

--
The road goes on forever and the party never ends. REK, Jr.
Dan Lester, Boise, ID