Hello Roelof,

On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 11:14:42 +0200 your time, you said:

P>>  [...snip...] when replying to messages sent to me by people using
P>>  Microsoft Office Outlook my replies aren't threaded. [...snip...]

> That's because the replies sent to you don't contain a References or
> an In-Reply-To header, [...snip...]

Yes, you're correct. I just checked and the emails and they don't contain
those normal headers. However, they do contain "Thread-Index:", which seems
to be a Microsoft specific header that I've not noticed before.

> All versions of MS Outlook that I've run into use them.

This version doesn't seem to. The kludges/headers:

> Unfortunately that can't be remedied from your side.

Annoying though.

Maybe TB! will be able to recognise Outlook threading headers one day.

--
Simon (Privateofcourse)
#2283. Squaw Led I Mrs Roy ¶

 TB! 4.0.34  WinXP Pro Service Pack 3