Friday, September 12, 2008, 11:19:39 AM, Privateofcourse ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
wrote:
> This version doesn't seem to. The kludges/headers:

Maybe you can set up a Rule/Filter to add the correct header field derived
from the MS-specific header line.  For one account I've added the macro
%AddHeader(X-TB-Folder,%FolderName) to the default Reply template.  There is
a Rule/Filter option Set User Param which looks like it could do the
setting, and there's the option Set Memo which can contain Macros.  There is
also the Run External Program option which may be will allow the running a
process to add the header string.

>> Unfortunately that can't be remedied from your side.
>
> Annoying though.
>
> Maybe TB! will be able to recognise Outlook threading headers one day.

Even if Outlook/Exchange doesn't create the right threading info, are you
aware that you can Drag'n'Drop one message (tree) onto another message and
therefore can recreate the broken branch of the message tree?  Also using
the Shift or Ctrl key while dragging you can break apart a wrongly built
tree.

Using The Bat! v4.0.28.3 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3

Richard