Hi

On Friday 9 January 2009 at 11:29:35 AM, in
<mid:143583429.20090109122...@gmx.de>, Jens Franik wrote:

> Freitag, 9. Januar 2009 at 11:45, MAU wrote:

>> Why and how do you 'mark as read' a message that you
>> have NOT read?

> I  do  this  too,  because  i  look  over  the subjects
> and if it is a Flame-War  i  do  not  read  the
> Messages, i will mark the Folder and CTRL-M it all read
> without reading it.

Same as I achieve by selecting a chunk of messages in the folder and
using the context menu to "mark as read".

Or I could be marking an individual message that I "may come back to
later".

MFPA

Roses smell better than onions but don't make such good soup

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600