Hi

On Friday 9 January 2009 at 11:58:33 AM, in
<mid:1029693046.20090109125...@gmx.de>, Jens Franik wrote:

> maybe a colorgroup stands for "read that later", or something we
> will never guess without explanation, so let us drink some coffe
> first...

> :batcoffee:

Aw! I missed the coffee.

It has grown to mean something like "didn't read, was not interested
or was too busy at time. might read later. Not dismissed as junk.
Believe it merits more than simply deleting or archiving but probably
not urgent."

Adjust that as appropriate if looking at mailing list messages.

MFPA

Don't ask me, I'm making this up as I go!

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600