Fellow list members,

Having recently accidentally violated the email etiquette rule about
putting multiple addresses in the TO field, I got to wondering... Does
TB have any method (setting) which would warn the sender that he/she
is about to send a message where all recipients would be able to see
all addresses to whom the message was sent? Something like the warning
you get when you forget to put something in the SUBJECT field perhaps?
I looked in OPTIONS/PREFERENCES/OTHER OPTIONS/CONFIRMATIONS where I
found the one about empty subject field, but nothing about multiple
addresses in the TO field. A later version of TB maybe?

--
TIA,
Jack LaRosa                  mailto:jlar...@charter.net

Sticking with with The Bat! ver: 3.99.3 for now.
Operating? with Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3