> Fellow list members,

> Having recently accidentally violated the email etiquette rule about
> putting multiple addresses in the TO field, I got to wondering... Does
> TB have any method (setting) which would warn the sender that he/she
> is about to send a message where all recipients would be able to see
> all addresses to whom the message was sent? Something like the warning
> you get when you forget to put something in the SUBJECT field perhaps?
> I looked in OPTIONS/PREFERENCES/OTHER OPTIONS/CONFIRMATIONS where I
> found the one about empty subject field, but nothing about multiple
> addresses in the TO field. A later version of TB maybe?

I'm not sure that IS etiquette. I worked in an IBM facility and it was
common practice to send something TO: two or three primaries and CC:
several others.

I know what you're saying; If someone else needs to read this email I
should use the CC line. I'm not really sure it rates a warning
message.
--
Rick
Coffee is Love