Hello TB! Users,

I  have  a  problem  with  two icons for TB appearing on my taskbar in
Windows Vista. It affects both Vista machines.

When  I  first start TB, two buttons appear on the task bar. One has the
TB  icon  and is labelled "The Bat!" and the other has the icon but is
otherwise  blank.  The  blank  button usually goes away if I close and
restart  TB.  I  have  tried  various  things to get rid of the second
button without success. Any suggestions?

--
   Julian

   Using The Bat! v4.2.6 on Windows Vista 6.0 Build 6001 Service Pack 1