Hello jb,

jb> Hello TB! Users,

jb> I  have  a  problem  with  two icons for TB appearing on my taskbar in
jb> Windows Vista. It affects both Vista machines.

jb> When  I  first start TB, two buttons appear on the task bar. One has the
jb> TB  icon  and is labelled "The Bat!" and the other has the icon but is
jb> otherwise  blank.  The  blank  button usually goes away if I close and
jb> restart  TB.  I  have  tried  various  things to get rid of the second
jb> button without success. Any suggestions?

I spent several days-weeks (several e-mails) with the techs at TB! and
we never did find out what was causing it.
In fact, the Tech I e-mailed with had never heard of it, and that was
all we ended up at.
Since I was the only one that had e-mailed them about this problem, it
was concluded that I had something on my computer that NO-ONE-ELSE had
one their computer and it was MY fault, but formatting my computer
would fix it????????????

 Chasonek                            mailto:chaso...@hughes.net

All Mail Virus Checked on it's way out,
AND Virus Checked And Spam Checked on it's way in.