Wednesday, August 19, 2009, at 1:37:03 AM, Roelof Otten wrote:

> The  most  common  reason  for  AB  templates that aren't used is that
> you've got multiple address book entries for the same address.

So I searched the AB for "tbudl" and got two entries. I then deleted one of
them and searched again to make certain there was only one. Next I restored
the tick mark for numbering on the account, after modifying the reply
template in the AB to indicate that it's indeed the AB template (as you can
see in the signature) -- and behold, the numbering in the subject line is
back again despite the "%SingleRe%-" line in the template!

Could it be the positioning of the macro within the template? Should it be
somewhere else, possibly before the "account" one? The puzzle is getting
interesting even though it's somewhat off topic for the original thread...

--
Jim Kyle

Using The Bat! v4.0.34 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600
Service Pack 3 on VMWare Server 2 under Xubuntu 8.04.3
with AntiSpamSniper Version 3.0.1.2
(AB template for TBUDL entry)