Wednesday, August 19, 2009, at 8:10:05 AM, Roelof Otten wrote:

> I haven't got any address book templates that use the %Account= macro
> Why  are  you  using it, do you filter your tbudl messages to a common
> filter?

Yes, I am. Could that be the problem? I'll try changing the sequence just
in case it makes a difference. It might well be, since the %Account= macro
might take effect AFTER the %SingleRe one and thus override it because of
the tick mark...

--
Jim Kyle

Using The Bat! v4.0.34 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600
Service Pack 3 on VMWare Server 2 under Xubuntu 8.04.3
with AntiSpamSniper Version 3.0.1.2
(AB template for TBUDL entry)