Hi

On Wednesday 19 August 2009 at 5:55:07 PM, in
<mid:161478364.20090819115...@jimkyle.com>, Jim Kyle wrote:

>  Wednesday, August 19, 2009, at 11:40:00 AM, Jim Kyle
>  wrote:

>>  This is a test from the brand new account created for
>>  use only with this list. Apparently this is going to
>>  work, if this message makes it into the servers...

> It's not feasible; since both this new account and the
> older "web" account are accessing the same POP3
> mailbox, whichever one gets there first grabs all the
> traffic and the other never sees it.

The easy answer to that is for the "new" account to never check for
incoming mail. I have some accounts set up like that, with no "receive
mail" settings at all. Also make sure that "mailbox checking" has both
boxes unticked and "ignore 'check all accounts' request" is ticked.

MFPA

Lack of money is no obstacle. Lack of an idea is an obstacle.

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600