Once again, I'm helping my friend with The Bat! on her new computer.
Her tech guy got it up and running, but she's having a problem sending
mail from one of her accounts.

She has a personal account with one provider and a work account with the
university's server.  She has been using her personal account provider's
SMTP server to send mail for both accounts when using her home computer.
 On her old computer, it worked fine that way.  Now, with the new
installation of The Bat! (version 4.2.10.1, Windows Vista), she gets an
error message "Could not export message" whenever she tries to send mail
from her personal account.  She has no trouble sending mail from her
work account through the exact same SMTP server.

This happens with all email from this account, regardless of whether or
not there's an attachment.  She's not using IMAP.

Everything is correct in her Account Properties as far as I can tell.

I've reached the limit of my expertise here.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Jeanny

--
Jeanny House