Hiya

T> I set up a filter to move incoming emails to a special account if
T> sender contains xx and recipient contains y.
T> This works well if the recipient is only y.  I cannot figure out how
T> to set the rule so that it works even if the
T> email was sent to y, z,
T> a, b and c.

Assuming I have I  understood you correctly:  it works here  too,

My test filter reads:

Sender contains  fred
AND
Recipient contains  f...@tiscali.co.uk

[  the recipient field contained at least  15 addresses ]

Is that what you meant ?
If not can you post your non working filter.
I had never thought about this before but recipient seems to check both the
CC:  and  To:  values.

--

Graham

*** 7.5: Message scanned prior to sending - no viruses found ***