Hi

On Sunday 27 September 2009 at 10:51:25 PM, in
<mid:1324329289.20090928075...@sunnysydney.com>, Tom wrote:

> I am going mad :( -

It gets like that sometimes.

> I tried to simplify the filter purely for testing -
> it's now if sender contains nam...@gmail.com move to
> folder  XZY

Have you ticked the box "automatically create if necessary" when
specifying where to move it, just in case?

> I am testing this on one highlighted message via
> refilter selected folder with the relevant boxes
> ticked. The message is not picked. I have cut and
> pasted the email address to avoid any typo.

Is the test filter marked as "active"?

If a common filter, is it shared with all accounts?

What happens if you right-click the message and "test filters"?

Have you tried setting up a hot-key combination to test the *actions*
of the filter, in case the issue lies there and not in the filter
*conditions*?

--
Best regards

MFPA

Virtual workspace, Virtual Office, Virtual Job

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600