Hi

On Tuesday 29 September 2009 at 6:33:22 AM, in
<mid:795040109.20090929073...@dbnmail.co.za>, Roger Phillips wrote:

> Hello MFPA,

> Monday, September 28, 2009, 7:24:04 PM, among other
> things, you wrote:

M>> I am going mad :( -
> Have  you  put  the  test  filter at the head of the filter queue?  That is
> always  the  best  place  for  testing  as it eliminates the possibility of
> interference by other filters as Marck Pearlstone was saying.

And don't forget common filters vs account filters. As far as I
remember, common are checked against first - if I have that wrong,
somebody please shout.

--
Best regards

MFPA

When you're caffeinated, all is right with the world

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600