MFPA wrote:

> Incidentally, you can use 4.0.x versions with the v3 licence but not
> 4.1.x versions. For this reason, 4.0.38 is still available for
> download at http://www.ritlabs.com/en/products/thebat/download.php

Thanks for that tidbit... I'll take a look at it.

> > Options->Network& Administration->Privileges->Access Rights->User

> I don't recognise that option. Is it something XP Pro has that XP Home
does not?

Sorry, I wasn't very clear. No, that's on the options menu in TB! 3.99. I still haven't figured
out exactly what effect it has.

> My guess for making TB! visible to all users would be to put the
> program shortcuts into the "All Users" folders instead of the ones specific
>  to the user account that installed it.

Bingo! That's what I was looking for. I think I must have known about all users at one time; maybe that's the senior moment I mentioned. Thanks for the nudge!

--

Dave Goodman