Hello Tim,

On Thursday, April 01, 2010 you wrote:

>> I'm glad I was finally able to help somebody on this list instead
>> of the list helping me, as is usually the case.

TH> I'm  experiencing  the  same  timed  out delay of 15 seconds before TB
TH> sends email with K9 installed. Do you experience the same delay? I was
TH> wondering if there is a setting within TB that is delaying the sending
TH> of email or if this is just K9?

I don't recall *any* delays either sending or fetching.  Occasionally they'll
be a short delay (less than 15 sec) but that's usually attributable to my ISP
(Charter) and is very random.  It sounds like you're experiencing a consistent
15 second delay.  I have no idea why this would occur unless there's some
option somewhere in K9 that has to be set or un-set.  Again, I have to plead
ignorance as to the vagaries of K9 as I got it to work to my satisfaction years
ago and have not looked at it since except to try and answer your questions.

Wish I could help.  Since our messages go out to the entire list perhaps
there's someone out there who might know more than I.  I might also suggest
taking another look at the TB! archives for any mention of the problem you're
describing.

--
Jack LaRosa                  mailto:jlar...@charter.net

Sticking with with The Bat! ver: 4.0.38 for now.
Operating? with Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3