Fellow list members,

Ok, I've looked through the archives for about an hour now and can't find an
answer that works.  The problem has to do with the filename used when TB!
performs an automatic backup.  I have the backup filename as "TBbackup.tbk" and
it will save the backup properly the first time I run the backup.  However,
subsequent backups either manually started or started by TB! result in an error
message because the filename already exists.  Well, yes, that's true because
the first backup was saved to that filename.

Can I get TB! to automatically overwrite the old backup *OR* can a new backup
filename be automatically created every time the autobackup runs?  Some
suggestions I found in the archives claimed the current date and time could be
used to generate a filename but I never could get any of those to work.
Usually a filename using a macro string would consist of the characters in the
string but not the actual date and/or time.

--
TIA,
Jack LaRosa                  mailto:jlar...@charter.net

Sticking with with The Bat! ver: 4.0.38 for now.
Operating? with Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3