Hello Mark,

On Thursday, July 22, 2010 you wrote:

MP> Hello Jack,

MP> Thursday, July 22, 2010, 10:01:14 PM, you wrote:

JSL>> Ok, I've looked through the archives for about an hour now and can't find
an answer that works.  The problem has

------------------------------- snip ---------------------------------

MP> Are  you  sure  you  ticked the second choice "Create an Update to an
existing archive" and not the first one "To Backup
MP> File (standard)"?

Actually Mark, since I'm excessively anal retentive (my wife calls me Mr.
Monk), I was trying to get TB! to produce a FULL backup every time it ran.
While I'm sure I could eliminate this user-created problem by doing what you
suggest, it would mean that periodically I would have to delete all the backups
created to date and then manually create another FULL backup to seed the
subsequent incremental backups  because, left to it's own devices, TB! would
continue to produce incremental backups ad infinitum. I think.

Or am I completely missing the point here?

--
Jack LaRosa                  mailto:jlar...@charter.net

Sticking with with The Bat! ver: 4.0.38 for now.
Operating? with Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3