Hi

On Tuesday 27 July 2010 at 12:00:45 AM, in
<mid:19486433.20100726160...@comcast.net>, TheLimit wrote:

> Hmm. I don't use common filters. Better look at that
> ... maybe that's the ticket!

I find it much easier, since I don't need multiple duplicated filters
when a contact uses several different addresses for me.

> Amazingly - bearing in mind that I was wrestling with
> the thing over a couple of days - at some point
> yesterday all the messages in the POP inbox did get
> shifted over to the correct folder in the IMAP box.
> Several times, apparently; there are now multiple dupes
> in that folder.

> I have no way to know, of course, which filter model
> was effective, but operating on the KISS principle,
> I'll just assume it was the 'move' filter I posted to
> the list.

You could look at the message headers. Redirected messages will have
an extra few lines at the top relating to the journey from your POP
account via SMTP to your IMAP account.

--
Best regards

MFPA                    mailto:expires2...@ymail.com

A closed mouth gathers no foot

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600