Hello Rick,

On Wednesday, July 28, 2010 you wrote:

>> I'd like some help with this if possible. Please see the screenshot:

>> http://clip2net.com/page/m0/6974854

R> That  list is all the addresses to whom you have sent or from whom you
R> have received mail. Click on one and you will see a history of all the
R> mail for that person. RIGHT click on the list and there are options

R> OPTIONS / PREFERENCES / ADDRESS HISTORY gives more global options

Curiously, I just found out that if you click on that tab (ADDRESSES) after a
fresh restart of TB!, you get an Address History Setup dialog box.  If you
click on CANCEL in that box, the box will never appear again when you click on
the ADDRESSES tab until you restart TB!.

It's nice to now know what it is but since I long ago created folders and
filters for people with whom I routinely correspond, I don't see that it holds
any value for me.

It still amazes me whenever I learn of something else this amazing program does!

Thank you Rick.

--
Jack LaRosa

Currently using The Bat! ver: 4.0.38 for now.
Running Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3