Hello MFPA,

On Wednesday, July 28, 2010 you wrote:

M> Hi

M> On Wednesday 28 July 2010 at 4:05:06 PM, in
M> <mid:1749509552.20100728100...@charter.net>, Jack S. LaRosa wrote:

>> I have another question which you might be able to help me with.
>> Yesterday I bought the latest and greatest version of TB! from
>> https://www.cifnet.com/ritlabs/ using a credit card. I assumed that
>> I would be sent an email containing the Product Key and a URL from
>> which I could download TB!.

M> When I bought new versions in the past, the product key came within a
M> few hours in an email from off...@ritlabs.com. You just download TB!
M> from Ritlabs's website and can use it for a 30-day "trial" period, at
M> the end of which it stops working unless you enter the product key.

>> I have yet to hear back from them

M> Not even an email confirming the transaction? That seems odd.

It's 2310hrs here and I was just preparing for bed but I always make one last
check of incoming messages. A message appeared from the TB! Team congratulating
me on my purchase of TB! Home Edition and advising me that my credit card had
been charged.  Of course the product key was supplied also.  Better late than
never.

--
Jack LaRosa

Currently using The Bat! ver: 4.0.38 for now.
Running Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3