Hello Bats!

I receive daily comic strips in the form of HTML.  Although TB! now
allows me to view these from within TB!, they each come with an HTML
attachment called MESSAGE.HTML. These attachments are represented as
FireFox icons and if you click on one, FireFox gets launched and goes
straight to the URL which contains the comic.

As a test I forwarded one of these to my GMAIL account and saw that,
prior to sending, the FireFox attachment was replaced by an attachment
called 1.EML.  The email I received in GMAIL showed that there *was*
an attachment (called 1.EML) but when I clicked on it, a screen full
of HTML code appeared.

Am I somehow not viewing the message properly from GMAIL or, since the
FireFox icon attachment is nowhere to be found when the message is
forwarded, cannot properly view the attachment?

--
TIA,
Jack LaRosa

Using The Bat! ver: 4.2.36.4.
Running Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3