Hello Gunivortus,

On Tue, 31 Aug 2010 14:58:05 +0200GMT Gunivortus Goos wrote:

GG> Any of you who can recommendate such a program, that works fine
GG> together with The Bat?

I'm using NOD32 for years, it's working well but not as plugin.  NOD32
is payware but worth it's price.  http://www.eset.com/

GG> It would be a nice detail, if it has the option to personalize the text
GG> under a message in which is told that the message was scanned with .......

This is the standard after delivery and you can edit the text but I
always switch it off :-)

--
Regards,
Feli    :de-bb:

The Bat! 4.2.36.1 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 3

 In fact, you can throw away the last three syllables of
'superhighway'. It's a soup. Call it Information Soup and we're
getting somewhere [Charles S. Murray]