On 11/7/2010 you wrote:

> Yes,  but  first  take  your stop watch and look how
> long it takes before TB! starts up, then delete the cache and, once
> more, see how long it takes before TB! starts up and
> let us know if you see any difference!  ;-)

> P.S.: The answer is Yes! (and you should notice some difference)

Is it possible my problem with the IMAP inbox could be
related to the cache ..?

Over time I am discovering things about this. The filters
will no longer run on that inbox, and the 'delete' button
doesn't work on it at all, the delete key on the keyboard
does work sporadically, and I can read and answer mails
from the trash folder.  The keyword is 'sporadically'
however; it doesn't work every time.

But I really do need a fix for this.

tia -

--
Lynn
:Hawthorne: :usflag: :canadaflag:

theli...@comcast.net         * * *    Aun Aprendo
I'd rather be WARP'ed    * * *      Team OS/2

Windows 6, Build 7600
4.2.36.4