> Monday, November 8, 2010, 1:57:37 PM, you wrote:

>> It  wasn't  one  file,  it  were  over fifty-thousand files. The
>> path to my mail  directory  is  F:\TB  and  there's a subdirectory
>> called 'cache'. There were all  those files, meanwhile deleted.

> I don't have a folder "cache" in the hierarchy of my The Bat!
> messages. Should I be worried? I don't see a separate entry for cache
> location under Options | Preferences.

I  don't  know  what operating system you are using, but on XP mine is
located at:
C:\Documents and Settings\Rick\Application Data\The Bat!\cache

Replace  "Rick"  with  your login and you have it - unless you created
your data files in a different place.

--
Rick
Never deprive someone of hope; it might be all they have. - H. Jackson Brown Jr.

v4.2.36.4 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 3