Hallo MFPA,

On Tue, 9 Nov 2010 19:35:33 +0000GMT (9-11-2010, 20:35 , where I
live), you wrote:

M> Surprised it's not automatically cleared - either files not accessed
M> for x days or just oldest files if cache size is bigger than y. Or is
M> there a setting hidden somewhere to enable this?

Over  here  the  cache  folder  contains  only old files and those are
bunches of the same dates. So I think that TB kills files when they're
not  used  anymore  or  when  the TB session ends, but that it doesn't
happen when TB is killed via the taskmanager.
In  July  and  August I had that happen quite a lot with the alpha run
and  I've  got  lots  of groups of files from those months in my cache
folder.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Modem. A deterrent to phone solicitors.
http://www.voormijalleen.nl/
The Bat! 5.0.0.99 ALPHA
Windows Vista 6.0 Build 6002 Service Pack 2
6 pop3 accounts, 1 imap account
OTFE enabled
Quad Core 2.4GHz
4 GB RAM