-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Dick Margulis
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2007 2:10 PM
To: tcp@techcommpros.com
Subject: [TCP] Hello

Just left the dark side and came over here. Wanted to say hi to old friends.

Ola. After learning that not knowing what an diectic pronoun disqualifies me
as a professional writer, I decided it was time to leave that thread and
move to where people are more interested in producing great documentation
than knowing grammar terms.

But I want to warn you against rabble rousing over here Mr. Margulis. We're
keeping an eye on you.  Web rumor has it that you tend to think for
yourself, speak your mind, ask and answer questions.

Toe the line and you'll be fine.

Al

Author Help files and create printed documentation with Doc-To-Help.
New release adds Team Authoring Support, enhanced Web-based help
technology and PDF output. Learn more at www.doctohelp.com/tcp.

DITA West 2007--Use a discount code of "TECHCOMMPROS" to get a discount rate of
$200 off the $900 registration price.
http://www.travelthepath.com/conf/dita2007.shtml