Evans, Diane L (Rosetta) wrote:
> Hi, Dick.  This is the list for those of us either thrown out of the
> dark side, or who care to no longer associate there.
> I have a dual citizenship, but spend way more time over here.
>
> Did you get your blog problem taken care of?

Hi Diane,

Ironically, yes, even though that's what led to the dust-up. At least I
think it's taken care of. I'm hoping that anyone who encounters popups
or other technical difficulties on my blog in the future will be kind
enough to let me know instead of letting the problem fester for half a year.

Dick, blogging at http://ampersandvirgule.blogspot.com/ for anyone who
is curious what Diane is asking about.

Author Help files and create printed documentation with Doc-To-Help.
New release adds Team Authoring Support, enhanced Web-based help
technology and PDF output. Learn more at www.doctohelp.com/tcp.

DITA West 2007--Use a discount code of "TECHCOMMPROS" to get a discount rate of
$200 off the $900 registration price.
http://www.travelthepath.com/conf/dita2007.shtml