So, I press Esc to drop off full screen, and alt-tab to the (dreaded)
live software demo I'm doing, I run the software demo, then alt-tab back
to PPT and press F5 to go full-screen and WHAM-O, I'm back at page one
of the presentation. What the heck? How do I stop that? How can I go
back full screen to the current page?

That question just came to mind as we discuss this.

Cheers,

Sean

DISCLAIMER:
Important Notice *************************************************
This e-mail may contain information that is confidential, privileged or
otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not an intended recipient of
this e-mail, do not duplicate or redistribute it by any means. Please delete it
and any attachments and notify the sender that you have received it in error.
Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action on the basis of
information in this e-mail.E-mail messages may contain computer viruses or
other defects, may not be accurately replicated on other systems, or may be
intercepted, deleted or interfered with without the knowledge of the sender or
the intended recipient. If you are not comfortable with the risks associated
with e-mail messages, you may decide not to use e-mail to communicate with IPC.
IPC reserves the right, to the extent and under circumstances permitted by
applicable law, to retain, monitor and intercept e-mail messages to and from
its systems.

Author Help files and create printed documentation with Doc-To-Help.
New release adds Team Authoring Support, enhanced Web-based help
technology and PDF output. Learn more at www.doctohelp.com/tcp.

DOCUMENTATION & TRAINING WEST 07: THE USER EXPERIENCE

April 18-21, 2007 ~ Vancouver BC ~ Marriott Pinnacle ~ free city tour
40+ sessions * free workshops * free iPod offer * www.doctrain.com