John, regardless of your disagreement with Paula, I think you should cut
her a little slack. She's been a valuable contributor to various TW
e-mail lists for years.

As far as *my* right to criticize STC, you baffle me. I was a member of
STC for several years; eventually, I quit. Are you saying that I
shouldn't share my experiences with other TWs?

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the
addressee(s). If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for
delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading,
disseminating, distributing, copying, electronic storing or the taking of any
action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited.  If
you have received this message by mistake, please notify us, by replying to the
sender, and delete the original message immediately thereafter.  Thank you.

Author Help files and create printed documentation with Doc-To-Help.
New release adds Team Authoring Support, enhanced Web-based help
technology and PDF output. Learn more at www.doctohelp.com/tcp.