ENH == Edward Ned Harvey <lop...@nedharvey.com>

ENH> Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 08:53:32 -0400

ENH> Am I wrong in believing facetime is apple-only?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FaceTime says

  FaceTime is a video calling software feature for iPhone 4 and the fourth
  generation iPod Touch, developed by Apple and announced at WWDC 2010. It
  is based on numerous open industry standards and Apple has pledged to
  release it as an open standard allowing other companies to develop around it.

so it sounds like it is for now, but maybe not forever.

                                      -Josh (iril...@infersys.com)