Hey, dude-

> Can you please provide a unified cvs diff?

The first patches I sent last week were cvs diffs, but I saw quilt
was recently added to ports to I switched to using it to manage all
of the patches (I have a few other things I'm working on, too, which
I haven't sent out for review yet).

Does anyone know if quilt can delegate diffing to cvs?  I'll
investigate some more and see if I can get quilt to do this
automatically.

> Why do you insist on adding this?  Why not just use nitems?
> See?  Now you have to add more code because you broke something.
> Why not
>
>     for (iter = 0; iter < nitems(name_to_kbfunc); iter++) {
>         func = &name_to_kbfunc[iter]; /* if you want to use func */
>
> then you don't need the last NULL entry in the array or add code
> to not break existing code.

See: http://c-faq.com/decl/extarraysize.html

The diff moves the declaration of name_to_kbfunc[] to calmwm.h and
externs it for use in kbfunc.c, but it's still defined in conf.c.

> > +   if ((mi = menu_filter(sc, &menuq, "function", NULL, 0,
> > +       search_match_text, NULL)) != NULL) {
> > +           func = (struct func *)mi->ctx;
> > +           (*func->handler)(cc, &func->argument);
>
> "func->handler(..." is fine but some people prefer the pre-ANSI
> C style, "(*func->handler)(..." ... Just a tiny nit.  YMMV.

I don't have a preference, I just followed the style used elsewhere
in cwm.

Thanks for the feedback!

Best,
Kent