Hey, dude-

> I too would prefer to use nitems, to be consistent with the rest of the
> code.  Also reduces the number of gratuitous changes, and of course the
> size of the diff.

I chose the guard element approach because it leads to the smallest diff,
but I can move the definition of name_to_kbfunc[] from conf.c to a header
if you prefer.

> > > + if ((mi = menu_filter(sc, &menuq, "function", NULL, 0,
> > > +     search_match_text, NULL)) != NULL) {
> > > +         func = (struct func *)mi->ctx;
> > > +         (*func->handler)(cc, &func->argument);
>
> Likewise, as mentioned, consistency with the rest is best.

I wrote the above specifically to be consistent with other parts of cwm;
see: xevents.c:261 and xevents.c:314.

Thanks for the feedback!

Best,
Kent