Those of you following -current or running very recent snaps may have
noticed a lot of changes to dhclient in the last couple of weeks.

Aside from some major clean up, these changes revolve around the
elimination of the dhclient-script as both detrimental to sanity
and our ability to move forward to better network configuration
automation.

So far a couple of uses for dhclient-script have been reported and
workarounds have to be developed for these scenarios.

But now that most of the changes are committed we are very interested
in making sure that scenarios that lead people to modify dhclient-script
are identified sooner rather than later.

So please test the new dhclient(8) in as many situations as possible
and report both 'noraml' bugs/regressions and problems you have not
been able to solve without dhclient-script. Thanks.

.... Ken