People,

Let me mention my sadness at trying to research this.

1.  The PCI-DDS v 2.0 pdf is behind a click through that proports to create
a binding legal contract.  So the boilerplate looked okay but there was a
warning about the document mayhaps being a controlled munition. I was
irritated and just gave up.

2.  It appears that v 3.0 makes Valetin responsible for Theo.

3. I wonder about what chain of custody means internationally.

Anyway I decided the real answer involves consultants.

As a political and educational option this is a however a good opportunity
to speak to a changing spirit of the time. That would be to buck the
current rules and make OBSD plus packages trivial to remotely install on a
win xp machine.

I think this would be a good opportunity for some of your consultants to do
a coordinated construction of site specific sets of packages and then
provide newbie support.

Blessings,

Max