We've all expressed reasonable doubt. In the US you can be assured
that the USPS will open, scan, read, and deliver your mail. So it's
reasonable to believe that they may also tamper with your openbsd
CD's. Just buy the disks, let this thread die along with the stupidity
of PCI-DSS (which I've danced the dance with for a great long while).