Hi,

I really appreciate the work you're doing on LibreSSL, and donated
immediately when it was announced. As a FreeBSD user I reluctantly
programme with OpenSSL every day for my job, and I'm delighted something's
finally being done.

Maybe this is a silly question - but where is the code for the portable
version checked in? I think I understand the development model from working
with OpenSSH dev, but surely the portable compat files must be kept in
version control somewhere though, as well as in the tarball releases. I'd
like to contribute to LibreSSL but do I have to install and develop on
OpenBSD just to run the latest trunk code?

One thing I'd be interested in merging from OpenSSL 1.0.2-beta is support
for RSA PSS signatures with SHA-256 (which the 1.0.1 API surprisingly
doesn't expose). Is there a bug tracker for LibreSSL yet, or is this list
the place to ask if that's currently being worked on?

All the best,
Nick Wilson