li...@wrant.com writes:

> Tue, 06 Sep 2016 22:41:53 +0200 Jeremie Courreges-Anglas
> <j...@wxcvbn.org>
>> li...@wrant.com writes:
>>
>> > Tue, 6 Sep 2016 19:54:33 +0000 Robert Peichaer <rob...@peichaer.org>

>> > Hi Robert,
>> >
>> > I'll not be arguing about this, from usability end point the underscore
>> > is pretty bad especially if you want to go back word at a time.  If you
>> > think the underscore is enough, I agree yet I would still prefer minus,
>> > where we have variation & need to go back to the differentiation point.
>>
>> On such a trivial subject, you suggest costly changes to existing
>> practices, just to please your preferences.  Of course, without even
>> publishing a possible implementation.
>
> Hi Jeremie,
>
> Could you, please just fix the word delimiters in ksh(1) no?

So instead of changing existing, documented practice about $a to please
your preferences, we should fix existing, documented practice within $b
to match your preferences.  And you still haven't dedicated a single
minute to actual contribution attempts.

Your recklessness is an insult.  Please just leave this mailing-list
already.

> Then this
> costly change is further not acceptable and I merely mentioned it, only
> to selfishly please my preferences, sorry for the noise and time waste.

The way I read it:

"I find it funny that you're still reading the meaningless chatter
I write, sorry for the noise and time waste."

--
jca | PGP : 0x1524E7EE / 5135 92C1 AD36 5293 2BDF  DDCC 0DFA 74AE 1524 E7EE