Wed, 07 Sep 2016 00:34:35 +0200 Jeremie Courreges-Anglas
<j...@wxcvbn.org>
> li...@wrant.com writes:
>
> > Tue, 06 Sep 2016 22:41:53 +0200 Jeremie Courreges-Anglas
> > <j...@wxcvbn.org>

> >> On such a trivial subject, you suggest costly changes to existing
> >> practices, just to please your preferences.  Of course, without even
> >> publishing a possible implementation.
> >
> > Hi Jeremie,
> >
> > Could you, please just fix the word delimiters in ksh(1) no?
>
> So instead of changing existing, documented practice about $a to please
> your preferences, we should fix existing, documented practice within $b
> to match your preferences.  And you still haven't dedicated a single
> minute to actual contribution attempts.

Jeremy, I'll allow you interpret at will whatever you want.  Instead of
adding a minus to an expression evaluation based on user feedback, what
one would consider a minor enhancement to the script processing, though
inconvenient with potential value for users, you go on to debate on it.
I told you, I don't insist on this and don't argue, leave out the rest.

Kind regards,
Anton