On 2023/04/01 11:27, Jared Harper wrote:
> For some reason I haven't received the email from Solène (even after
> requesting it re-sent on lists.openbsd.org; nor is it in spam; I will
> look further into this issue), so I'm adding my reply in-line here:

Solène's domain publishes a DMARC p=reject record, so sites doing
strict DMARC checks will reject it when sent via mailing lists,
unless those lists rewrite the From address.

> I suppose then that this point of confusion (the ambiguous nature of
> what -executable, et al, actually does) is a good reason not to continue
> on this patch.

fwiw I didn't find it ambiguous, and it seems like it could be useful,
although I don't think it's something I've ever tried to do myself.

We have one patch in ports for -executable (in munin; the patch makes it
use GNU find instead).