----/ The Tentacle List /-----------------------------------------------

Lower Polk Photo Contest call for photos

Help!

The Lower Polk St Photo Contest and Exhibition needs your submissions!

Simply:

Snap a photo (digital, film, whatever) in or around Polk Street.
Develop/print it 8x10
Drop it off at our neighborhood cafe before the 16th! (Quetzal Cafe 1234 Polk At Sutter)

Then drop by the free catered reception at Space Gallery, 1141 Polk At Sutter on the 17th (6-10pm) as different Polk Street businesses award their favorites! ($50, Dinner for two, gift certificates ect)

Help us promote some creativity in our neighborhood!

----/ Contact Info /----------------------------------------------------

Ray
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
415-377-3325
www.spacegallerysf.com

----/ The Tentacle List Admin /-----------------------------------------

The Tentacle List, a tentacle of Laughing Squid
http://laughingsquid.org/tentacle/

subscribe, unsubscribe, change your email address or change your subscription

Frequently Asked Questions & Submission Guidlines
The Tentacle List FAQ: http://laughingsquid.org/tentacle/faq.html

Online list archives (you need to be subscribed to access):
http://lists.laughingsquid.org/mailman/private/tentaclelist/

Laughing Squid
http://laughingsquid.com

underground art and culture from San Francisco and beyond

Laughing Squid Web Hosting
http://laughingsquid.net

friendly, dependable and secure web hosting services for artists, individuals,
bloggers, non-profits and small businesses

Copyright (c) 2005 Laughing Squid. All rights reserved.